Jan 30, 2012

Emocije na ruci

SIGNS je kolekcija od srebra, dizajnerske kuće Chao & Eero Jewel iz Finske, koja je inspirisana  čestim korisćenjem emoticona u mejlovima i sms porukama. Budući da su internet i mobilni telefoni postali deo našeg svakodnevnog života, ti znakovi su postali naš zajednički i međunarodni jezik.


\

2 Komentari / Kommentit:

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes
it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often.
Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Outstanding work!


Feel free to visit my web-site click here

Thank You very much for your kind words, I appreciate every comment and suggestion related to my blog work. I made the layout and did the design by my self, nice to know that you like it!

Post a Comment